for businessesHealthier people. Healthier bottom lines.
We work with business leaders, HR and wellness teams to bring out the best in your most valuable asset: your people. Our interactive, wellbeing workshops are a fun and impactful way to help your workforce cultivate healthy, sustainable relationships with food that help them feel better and work better.
- Webinars & Workshops: simple, scientifically backed advice sessions on achieving a healthy and productive lifestyle
- 121 Coaching Days: to maximise productivity through nutrition when your team most need it (e.g. chronic stress and depression, pregnancy or menopause)
- Away Days: team building with health at the heart. Sessions to educate your team on how to make delicious, healthy recipes that support boosting energy and immunity, and alleviating stress
have us cookHealthy food, that’s not boring.
Whether you are running an event, looking for a nutritious retreat menu, or hosting a special dinner party, our catering services ensure you have delicious food that suits the occasion. Our seasonal, wholefoods first mantra means we provide tasty food with purpose. Check out our recipes for examples of the sort of things we could create for you.
have us cook
for brandsHelping food and drink brands build more sustainable products.
Advisory on new product and recipe development, styling and content for conscious ethically driven brands.
- NPD: Product development from the eyes of a nutritionist. From flavour to nutritional guidance we help make your product tastier and healthier for consumers
- Recipe Development: recipes focussed on enhancing your products taste whilst prioritising the health of your consumers
- Recipe Styling: Food photography that showcases the appeal to your product in line with your brand.
- Content: creation of content plans and development of a wide range of social media content and referenced writing to educate and inspire your audience
eventsEat Better, Be Better.
Whether you’re nutrition-curious or looking for guidance around a specific topic (such as how to eat a more sustainable diet, boosting immunity, balancing stress or healthy batch cooking ideas) we run a range of events for you to get stuck into. Check out our instagram for up to date listings.
If there’s something that you and a group of friends or family are particularly interested in learning more about, we are also able to run private workshops - get in touch to discuss the sort of things we can do for you.
The Loess Life
The Loess Life is run by Sam Hamrebtan and is named after loess, a fantastically fertile type of soil, created by a unique balance of environmental changes. As the earth’s environment requires balance for a plant to grow, so too do our bodies need balance for us to feel our best.
Sam is a registered Nutritional Therapist, Chef, Food Presenter and member of the Guild of Food Writers, featured in publications such as Women’s Health, Resurgence & Ecologist and Naturopathy Magazine.
Sam also serves as Course Director for the Natural Chef cooking school at The College of Naturopathic Medicine, the UK's leading training provider in natural therapies. She has translated her lifelong passion for food into a career empowering people to consume food that nourishes our bodies, minds and world.
Sam launched her own food business, The Loess Life knowing not everyone is a natural cook with hours to kill in the kitchen. Instead, her approach is fiercely simplistic, focused on helping individuals create tasty, effortless food that is also good for you and for your world.