workshops for businesses
workshops for businessesHealther teams. Healthier bottom lines.
The Loess Life works with business leaders to bring out the best in their people by helping them cultivate healthy relationships with food. We make this process fun and easy with our interactive nutrition workshops. Our sessions build healthier teams. And healthier teams contribute to healthier bottom lines.
- Group Nutrition Workshops which give employees simple, scientifically backed tips to achieve a healthy, stable and productive lifestyle
- Individual Coaching to maximise productivity through nutrition at specific life moments (e.g. chronic stress and depression, pregnancy or menopause)
- Environment Audits; assessments conducted prior to group sessions that allow us to create bespoke programmes for what your people really need
- Practical Food Workshops team building with health at the heart. These sessions teach your team how to make delicious, healthy recipes to support common workplace health issues.
cheffingEat Better, Be Better.
Balanced meals don’t have to be boring. Whether you are running an event, looking for a nutritious retreat menu, or hosting a special dinner party, we create delicious food that gives people a boost. If you already have something in mind we’re happy to work with you to make your vision come to life.
Our wholefoods first mantra means we provide tasty food with purpose.
Check out our recipes for examples of the sort of things we could create for you.
A balanced body comes down to balanced food choices. Whether you are dealing with a long term health issue, looking to achieve a performance goal or want to boost your wellbeing overall, we can help you. By giving you simple, scientifically backed guidance we’ll teach you fun food recipes and protocols to support your body’s specific needs which fit into your daily routine.
Some of the health issues we can help with include: chronic stress & fatigue, low immunity, allergies & intolerances, autoimmune diseases, female health (e.g. PCOS, endometriosis & menopause), weight management and diabetes.
- Consultation Packages with a Registered Nutritionist built to help you succeed over a timeline that suits your goals
- Personalised Meal Plans & Cooking Experiences to make healthy meals accessible for you and your family
- Group Nutrition Workshops to help you (and your friends!) improve wellbeing around a specific topic
If you want to find out more about how we can work together, get in touch for a free 15 minute mini consultation below.
Whether you’re nutrition-curious or looking for guidance around a specific topic (such as boosting immunity, balancing stress or healthy batch cooking ideas) we regularly run a range of events for you to get stuck into. Check out our instagram for up to date listings.
If there’s something that you and a group of friends or family are particularly interested in learning more about, we are also able to run private workshops - get in touch to discuss the sort of things we can do for you.
The Loess Life
The Loess Life is run by Sam Hamrebtan and is named after loess, a fantastically fertile type of soil, created by a unique balance of environmental changes. As the earth’s environment requires balance for a plant to grow, so too do our bodies need balance for us to feel our best. This is our collective ethos for our clients.
With a lifelong passion for food, Sam wanted to translate this love into a business that would allow people to connect back to eating what our bodies really need to be optimum; not just what we crave. She wanted to do this with the understanding that not everyone is a natural cook with hours to kill in the kitchen; so food should be approachable and delicious to encourage compliance for success.
After working in media for over ten years as a Head of Talent, training teams and advising businesses on futureproofing their workforces, she decided to study at The College of Naturopathic Medicine for three years to bring together her love of food and people, where she graduates with an advanced level 6 diploma in Nutritional Therapy in 2020.